- Reduces radon, moisture and other toxic vapor levels in the living space of a home
- Reduces the potential for mold and mildew problems
- Maintains air flow communication across grade beams, downturns, footers and distant corners
- Reduces the need for an exhaust fan or basement humidifier reducing lifetime energy costs
- Easy installation, saving time and money over other options
- Complies with building codes: IRC Appendix F, RRNC 2.0 and ASTM E-1465
- Manufactured in USA
Conditions of Sale
- All sales are subject to the terms and conditions hereof. No modifications or additions thereto shall be binding on Seller, unless consented to in writing signed by Seller's duly authorized representative.
- With respect to goods manufactured and sold by Seller, such goods sold hereunder are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Seller will repair or replace, without charge, any goods proven defective.
- With respect to goods distributed by Seller, but not manufactured by Seller, the Seller will accept returns on all such goods for a period of thirty days from the date of sale. Thereafter, all such goods must be returned to the manufacturer of the goods by the buyer, under the specific terms of the manufacturer's warranty unless the manufacturer has designated the Seller as an agent of the manufacturer for warranty purposes.