Radon Fan Features:
- Five-year limited warranty
- Quiet and attractive
- Thermally protected
- Water-hardened motorized impeller
- RP140 is Energy Star® Qualified
- ETL Listed - for indoor or outdoor use
- Meets all electrical code requirements
- Rated for commercial and residential use
Additional Radon Fan Information:
- Downloadable Fan Specifications/Sales Sheet (PDF format)
- Downloadable Fan Installation Instructions (PDF format)
- Calculate your estimated annual electrical cost.
|Model||P/N||Energy Star® Rated||Fan Duct Diameter||Watts||Max Pressure "WC||Typical CFM vs. Static Pressure WC||RRNC Type1|
1 Suitable as designated by the new Reducing Radon in New Construction Standard, RRNC 2.0. Click here for details.
Conditions of Sale
- All sales are subject to the terms and conditions hereof. No modifications or additions thereto shall be binding on Seller, unless consented to in writing signed by Seller's duly authorized representative.
- With respect to goods manufactured and sold by Seller, such goods sold hereunder are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Seller will repair or replace, without charge, any goods proven defective.
- With respect to goods distributed by Seller, but not manufactured by Seller, the Seller will accept returns on all such goods for a period of thirty days from the date of sale. Thereafter, all such goods must be returned to the manufacturer of the goods by the buyer, under the specific terms of the manufacturer's warranty unless the manufacturer has designated the Seller as an agent of the manufacturer for warranty purposes.